- Post Date:August 31, 2022
- Views 43
- Career Level ManagerExperience 6 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Location Kabul
About Bayat Group:
The Bayat Group of companies has more than a decade of experience building highly profitable enterprises in Afghanistan in the telecommunications, media, industrial infrastructure, security, and logistics sectors, and we have a proven ability to work successfully with government officials/organisations at both national and regional levels in order to help build out industries that generate profitable returns and also set the base for long term economic growth for the nation.
This production manager position is for the Ariana Television Network (ATN) and the job holder is expected to perform the roles and responsibilities related to the planning and execution of art production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible to control all activities of Production Management department.
- Controls the Content (Producers/Presenters/directors …).
- Organising equipment and supplies.
- Sorting out enquiries and other paperwork.
- Works to bring easiness in workflow.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
P.S. This position is for the Ariana Television Network (ATN).