Product Manager II, Google Cloud
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 46
- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000Career Level ManagerExperience 5 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Information TechnologyQualification Bachelor Degree
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business. As a Google Cloud Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, Mergers and Acquisitions, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits possible from applying Google’s technologies in the enterprise market.
By applying to this role, you’ll be considered for all teams working on Enterprise, including Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, Unified Fulfillment Optimization, Google Cloud Systems, Google Cloud Security, Business Application Platform, Google Cloud AI/ML, Developer Product Group, and Internal Tools.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000-$208,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product management, co-founder or related technical role.
- 1 year of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, and/or supply chain networks.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
How to Apply