Product Manager, Chrome Browser Enterprise Security
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 47
- Career Level ManagerExperience 6 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities
- Location Montreal, QC, Canada
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in product management with technical products
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, Go-to-Market strategy, and product launch
- Experience developing products within one of the following: Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise, or Security
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing products within one of the following: Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), Enterprise, or Security
About the job
In this role, you will work with IT administrators, and their end users, to understand their needs and build solutions that address them. You will work closely with several teams across Google, including Cloud Security and Chrome OS and with industry partners to deliver a new generation of Chrome-enabled enterprise services.
- Be responsible for designing new Chrome features that address key enterprise use cases.
- Work with IT administrators to understand what they and their employees need from a modern browser.
- Lead critical partnership efforts with enterprise Software as a Service companies.
- Lead the development of new features that address key enterprise needs in management, security, and productivity.
- Lead our Chrome Enterprise Connectors effort, which will enable several new integrations between Chrome and Google Cloud services, as well as services from leading enterprise software vendors.