Procurement Assistant (Kandahar)
- Post Date:November 13, 2022
- Views 15
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AWCC/HR/22/VA/120Location Kandahar
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The procurement assistant will be responsible for sourcing activities, negotiation, and strategic selection of goods and services that are usually of importance to our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Receiving PRs from different departments, (Requests should be approved by the requested department’s Heads).
– To know and prevent the extra cost and reduce it.
– Distributing RFQs for vendors.
– Receiving offers/ Quotations from vendors.
– Negotiation with vendors and checking the market to know the real prices.
– Evaluation of Quotations/RFQs.
– Comparing the quotes with the Kabul market (by sharing the PRs with the Kabul team) for reducing the prices.
– Processing the documents for getting approvals from management.
– Sharing the vendors’ details with SR. Management to add vendors in the ACCPAC ERP system for creating the code.
– Receiving the PO from Kabul PRC, (The procurement works should start according to that).
– Coordination with Store for delivery and completion of GRN.
– Make Treasury voucher/TV and have it signed by the concerned parties.
– Preparing weekly reports on their exact time.
– Preparing and maintaining the records of the proceeded TVs as per the AWCC rules.
– Documents keeping/ recording with a better filing system.
– Keeping records for purchased items, equipment, materials, and services.
• Having a diploma or university degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field preferred.
• Having 2 years of relevant experience.
- Project management.
- Relationship management.
- Negotiation skills.
- The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.