- Post Date:December 10, 2022
- Views 20
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HNTPO-12-07-2022/002Location Khost
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- To store, arrange and organize the drugs properly in the shelves
- To take preventive measures for sun, mice and other bugs.
- To ensure the proper ventilation and temperature of the pharmacy.
- To ensure the hygiene of the pharmacy and safe disposal of pharmacy related waste
- To deliver drugs related health messages to the clients.
- To ensure that drugs are not expired, if it is near to be expired should be reported before three months to manager.
- Ensure classification, indications, dosage, side effects and contra-indications of all drugs dispensed at the pharmacy.
- Participate in research, professional organization, and related committees and in continuing education opportunities.
- Requesting the pharmacy related materials from the manager on the right time
- To keep record and proper documentation of pharmacy activities
- Attending all necessary meeting, workshop and training
- Inform the doctors about the status of medicine in the pharmacy Room.
- To keep proper record of all free prescription.
- Take part other activities given by manager/HN-TPO.
- Ensure accurately document drug consumption.
- Identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor.
- To properly filling of balance sheet and submission of balance report on the designated time.
- To properly implement cost sharing system & submit pharmacy income through proper format to the cashier.
- Graduate from a recognized institute of pharmacy
- Use uniform while on duty
- Be respectful and proper attitude against the Clients, Supervisor and colleagues
- Attending 24 hours services as needed
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/applicationform
Write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;