- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Male
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number ECW-12-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Establish a well-organized Drug Supply Management at PO stock
• Review and analyze the MHNT drug requests and share them with supervisors and other technical staff;
• Ensuring the stock cold chain system at MO and POs level;
• Estimate medicine needed as indicated in mobile nutrition team guideline in MHNTs, based on standard guidelines;
• Ensuring the quality of pharmacy services at the MO and POs level;
• Providing RUD and MDS training for relevant staff;
• Conducting marketing assessment on pharmaceutical and medical equipment.
• Coordination with procurement committee at the MO and POs level;
• Ensuring stock movement database and PO’s consumption database;
• Prepare medicine and medical supply Request Order Form for MHNT based on need
• Maintain standard and appropriate storage of the essential medicine in pharmacy stock;
• Maintain a computerized data base of essential medicine in the ECW Pharmacy Stock;
• Maintain proper records of the ECW Pharmacy Stock receipts, transfers, and disbursements
• Assist the Logistic Department in procurement of medical equipment and supplies;
• Ensure close partnership, collaboration and coordination with partner NGOs pharmacy officers in overall activities.
• Coordination of pharmacy related activities with other stakeholders
• Graduated from a Pharmacy university.
• Minimum to have three years’ experience working with NGOs and have experience in pharmacy
Other skills required:
• Good communication skills
• Able to read, write and speak English language
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-12-22)