- Post Date:September 14, 2022
- Views 47
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 012Location Kabul
About Afshar Hospital:
AAHO is an Afghan registered non-governmental, not for profit organization that provides medical services to those who cannot provide for themselves and provides quality health care education and training.
When we hire Pediatrician then we will give her / his job description .
Scope of work:
- Provide initial examination of all pediatric and neonatal patients upon admission to Afshar hospital
- Write a plan of care for each pediatric and neonatal patient admitted to Afshar hospital each day
- Examine all pediatric and neonatal in-patients twice each shift and revise treatment plan as necessary. Addition examinations during the shift as indicated.
- Provide clinical oversight and support to the pediatric assistant
- Examine pediatric patients in the OPD and provide a management plan
- Examine all pediatric patients arriving at Afshar hospital through the Urgent Care. Develop and provide oversight to the plan of care
- Attend all infant deliveries at Afshar hospital, regardless of the department in which they occur, as a member of the neonatal resuscitation team.
Purpose: Provide high quality treatment and care of all neonatal and pediatric patients at Afshar hospital, regardless of their means of arrival or the parent’s ability to pay for services.
- Strictly adhere to all the values, policies, and procedures of Afshar hospital
Be supportive of administration and lead the duty team in an efficient, flexible, and Professional manner.
- Always be honest in every regard and refuse all bribes.
- Communicate responsibly with the head of the department regarding all issues of concern related to quality patient care and effective employee communication.
- Ensure a good working atmosphere with co-workers and subordinates during duty hours.
- Ensure good coordination and communication with related departments in the hospital.
Including but not limited to Maternity department, lab, radiology and pharmacy.
- Participate in hospital committee meetings as assigned by administration
- Active participation and conducting of academic seminars and presentations leading to the enhanced knowledge of professional staff.
- Arrive on time at the beginning of each shift.
- Remain at Afshar hospital facility site throughout the entire scheduled shift.
- Perform all day, night, weekend and holiday shifts as scheduled.
1. Perform admitting examination for all pediatric and neonatal patients admitted to Afshar Hospital via OPD, Urgent care, or Maternity.
2. Proper documentation of patient’s history, examination findings, results of
Investigation And treatment plan.
3. A minimum of two documented patient assessments each shift with revision of
treatment plan as clinically indicated.
4. Participation in patient rounds and leads the supporting clinical staff in their
5. Perform all necessary pediatric and neonatal procedures that he/she is qualified
to perform in a time sensitive manner that supports the highest quality of patient
6. Provide counseling, information, and support to the patient’s attendants/parents
Regarding the nature of their child’s illness, the procedures performed, and
This information should be provided in a supportive and compassionate way
and in the language most easily understood by the attendant/parent.
7. Attend all neonatal deliveries performed at Afshar hospital including vaginal
deliveries and C-sections regardless of what department they are performed in
Lead the neonatal resuscitation team at all deliveries.
- Complete the Newborn Assessment page 1 which includes antenatal history, initial vital signs and APGAR scores at the time of delivery. Complete page 2 of the newborn assessment within 4 hours of delivery, preferable at the time of delivery.
- Provide a proper report to the physician coming on for the next assigned shift through.
- If the infant requires referral to an advanced facility, the pediatrician will be responsible for making a proper referral plan, arranging the proper transfer per availability at that facility,
And providing a comprehensive report to the physician at the receiving hospital.
- Provide a follow up plan to the patient’s attendant/parent when discharged both verbally and in writing in their language of choice.
- Complete all required summaries and supporting paperwork immediately after discharge and provide for the delivery of these records to medical records.
- Having experince in pediatric and NICU is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal English Skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
Would you please send your CV and your all educational document for us.
Add: Afshar Hospital Omid -e-Sabz Township, Kabul Afghanistan.
Contact Person : Roqia Barekzai Human Resources Director .