Partner NGOs Support Manager
- Post Date:December 5, 2022
- Views 28
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 25000 - 25599 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 290/2022Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
The Partner NGOs Support Manager is responsible to Plan, develop, and administer BRAC Afghanistan implemented education programme by Afghan local NGOs in Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing of education projects and acting as central point of contact in the project team including Regional Hub Managers, Provincial Managers, other department colleagues of BRAC Afghanistan.
- Ensuring education project activities are delivered by Afghan local NGOs on time and within budget.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationship between BRAC Afghanistan, NGO officials, and Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic Afghanistan
- Contributing to meetings and workshops in designing and resource development of the project with BRAC Afghanistan staff and NGO officials
- Organizing different types of training, workshops and meetings for NGO officials and staff for capacity development
- Evaluating project systematically in order to capture and share learning to facilitate a culture of continuous individual and organizational learning
- Ensuring organizational mission, vision and values in every works/activities of the project and ensure team building approach to strengthen the coordination
- Conduct interviews, recruitment, and evaluate work performance of education programme staff
- Ensuring the money transfer in installments to NGOs monthly and provide materials to NGOs on time
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Fluency and good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Editing/reviewing/translating Training Materials, curriculum/manuals etc.
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below:
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100