Painting Trainer for THINK Lab of Sang e Masha & Angori
- Post Date:October 22, 2022
- Views 37
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry EducationQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number 1942022Location Ghazni
About Norwegian Afghanistan Committee:
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) is a member-based solidarity organization that has been working in support and solidarity with the Afghan people for more than 35 years. NAC works in the following sectors: Education, Gender and Human Rights, Governance and Civil Society, Health, Food Security, Job Creation, Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. NAC’s vision is that NAC shall contribute to an Afghanistan free of poverty where equality, democracy, human rights and respect serve as the bases for political action and development.
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) has a zero tolerance of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) both within the organization and of beneficiaries. Prevention of and protection from sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (PSEAH) is the individual and collective responsibility of all NAC officers, management, staff, consultants, and volunteers, who are all required to familiarize themselves with, agree to, and act in accordance with NAC’s Ethical Guidelines and Commitment, NAC Child Protection Policy, and NAC PSEAH Policy, at all times – both during and outside working hours – and participate actively in introductory and refresher trainings. Any breaches of PSEAH clauses in NAC’s policies, guidelines, and/or commitments will lead to immediate termination and possible legal actions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing teaching materials including Calligraphy, Painting materials
- Providing teaching plan for good implementation of the programs in think lab
- Effectively managing classes and monitoring the classes for quality check.
- Checking students’ homework in timely manner
- Providing progress report by giving positive and negative point to the students in think lab
- Keeping and providing complete record of the related activities in the class
- Providing active learning environment in the classes for student
- Teaching Calligraphy, Painting to be used for academic purposes.
- Teaching skill-based Calligraphy, Painting for the students.
- Using updated Calligraphy, Painting materials.
- To be one time in the class
- Advising participants on career and employment opportunities and procedures.
- Assessing and providing constructive feedback on participants’ class work and assignments.
- Developing lesson plans in line with the NAC THINK Lab
- Preparation of THINK Labs report Weekly, Monthly and submitted to education officer.
- Graduated from Calligraphy and painting University or courses
- Be able to teach Calligraphy & Painting for student
- At least two-year experience in related task
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having good behavior.
- Facilitation teaching class.
The subject must be included of position title and vacancy# (Painting Trainer-1942022) please note that application without the position title and vacancy# will not be considered and will automatically rejected.
Please make sure that your application/resume should be by your full name otherwise it will be rejected.
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to:
Related Jobs (7)
Education Project Officer (Women’s and Girls’ Education) on November 20, 2022 Full Time Job
Kazakhstan Government Scholarships – ENIC Kazakhstan on June 18, 2022 Scholarship