Outbound Sales Representative - Customer Success Role
- Post Date:June 19, 2022
- Views 85
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothIndustry Advertising and Marketing
- Qualification CertificateNumber of Opportunities 1Location Dublin, Ireland
Twitter’s mission is to serve the public conversation, and it is essential – for the world and for Twitter – to increase the number of people who feel comfortable participating in it.
Twitter Business Team is focused on building and scaling our SMB advertising business through a combination of data and engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service. Our Outbound Sales team provides best-in-class education and support in order to onboard high value advertisers, increasing retention, revenue, and satisfaction.
Outbound Sales Representative – Customer Success (Covering Israel) across UKI & IL Markets – Twitter are looking for a Hebrew speaker for an Outbound Sales Role in Twitter Dublin (in the office!)
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the sales cycle with the primary task of activating high value advertisers.
- Educate and consult to generate opportunities by demonstrating how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices and how to develop effective campaigns.
- Conduct platform demonstrations and provide custom campaign guidance.
- Maintain ownership and comprehensive knowledge of your accounts and opportunities.
- Identify proactive opportunities within your account set to provide suggestions that will increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Deliver on KPIs on account outreach and coverage, net new activations and revenue.
- Stay on top of the latest trends, product updates, industry/regional updates to proactively share with your clients.
- Mentor and onboard new team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Account Management and Regional Marketing.
- Key Skills are Sales / Online Advertising, Analytics and Social Media preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales or customer facing experience.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized.
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers.
- Innovative in coming up with new ideas and new ways to put them to action.
- First to try new things and provide actionable feedback.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred.
- Marketing/Digital Marketing or Business degree preferred
We care about making work happy and productive for everyone, with a permanent option to work remotely or regularly work from home when our offices reopen; a home office expense budget; wellness benefits; regular #NoMeetingFridays; and six months of parental leave.
A few other things we value:
- Challenge – We work with Twitter’s product and standards teams to solve some of the industry’s hardest content problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as a curator.
- Diversity – Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.