Outbound Sales Representative - Customer Success, Agency
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 91
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification DiplomaNumber of Opportunities 1Location Canada
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who we are
Twitter’s Self-Serve Ads team is focused on building and scaling our self-serve advertising business through a combination of data and engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service. Our Customer Success team provides best-in-class support for our most valuable self-serve advertisers, increasing retention, revenue, and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full cycle sales with the primary task of activating high value advertisers
- Work with strategic customer segments to identify opportunities, pitch and close business
- Align with Account Management and cross functional teams to activate top digital advertising spenders on Twitter
- Win business from media agencies through proactive pitching, responding to requests for proposals with strategic insights, media plans and product strategy.
- Educate and consult on insights such as conversation volume, vertical specific statistics, answering a specific brief or campaign requirement to generate opportunities
- Demonstrating how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices and how to develop effective campaigns
- Own the new client launch, from campaign setup, funding source and account troubleshooting
- Maintain ownership of book of business and pipeline do deliver on quarterly targets
- Identify proactive opportunities within your account set to provide suggestions that will increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Deliver on KPIs on account outreach and coverage, net new activations and revenue
- Stay on top of the latest trends, product updates, industry/regional updates to proactively share with your clients
- Mentor and onboard new team members
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- 3-4 years of customer facing experience
- Strong communicator and team player
- Ability to own and grow client relationships
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Innovative in coming up with new ideas and new ways to put them to action
- First to try new things and provide actionable feedback
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.