Nutrition & Technical Manager
- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level ManagerExperience 8 Years +Gender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ECW-03-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible to ensure overall technical quality of services and required technical inputs for the project activities’ in the provincial levels.
• Prepare informative, timely and accurate technical activity reports based on the data received from field. The report must be incorporated into the overall project reports and updates.
• Provide continuous guidance and technical assistance to the technical staff of the project and supervisors at provincial level as per need and recommendations.
• Ensure that appropriate skills and knowledge transfer activities are occurring as planned.
• Participation in central level meetings, communication and coordination of MoPH & other stakeholders.
• Ensure supportive supervision and monitoring of field activities, prepare and corrective action plan based on evidence-based information and findings, took place.
• Ensure nutrition services and project qualified reports are submitted to MO, to donors and to partners timely.
• Ensure food commodity documentation, transportation, distribution and reporting is emplaced.
• Conducting nutrition training for all level of program.
• Establishment of close coordination and collaboration with all donors, partners and stakeholders.
• Ensuring the leadership capacity of technical staff is improved at PO and field level;
• Act as connector and facilitator between ECW, community and with nutrition stakeholders;
• Support field management team on nutrition, in provision of nutrition services;
• Supervise of nutrition activities from project including planning, implementing and reporting and evaluation.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in the Medicines, Nutrition, or Project Management
• Hold at least eight years’ experience in the MHNT, health or nutritional projects
• Ability to define and analyze indicators
• Capacity to understand and analyze the context
• Ability to take quick decisions according to the context in coordination with the team
• Ability to manage a team and work in an international team
• Ability to have a global overview of a program
• Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, capacity to take initiatives
• Organizational and planning skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-03-22),