- Post Date:October 24, 2022
- Views 49
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 6Vacancy Number VAC-8281Location Farah
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
- To explain the program to the village leaders and general community prior to carrying out activities.
- Screening of all children under 5 and lactating and pregnant women.
- Make a comprehensive registration system for nutrition unit (OPD-SAM).
- Facilitate the holding of cooking demonstrations for locally available foods in HFs.
- To accurately measure and record MUAC, weights, heights, and lengths of the beneficiaries according to the nutrition criteria.
- Prepare nutrition counselling to client as per MoPH nutrition guideline or policy.
- Calculate RUTF and other medical supplies (Vitamin A, Mebendazole, Ferolic, etc.) to malnourished children and give on weekly basis.
- Follow up of malnourished children if they don’t Center through CHW.
- Filling the IMAM report template on monthly basis and report to World Vision.
- Preparing report for cooking demonstrations monthly bases.
- Submit relevant forms at the end of each day and restock field supplies as necessary.
- Fully implement the IMAM guideline for OTP.
- Check the stock make consumption report and request for new supplies.
- To maintain all equipment in good working order and report any problems or needs
Diploma in Diploma in Nursing, Nutrition or Health (essential).
Minimum of 2 years or more in Nursing, Nutrition or Health year/s of demonstrable relevant Healthcare experience (essential).
Fluent in Pashto/ Dari (essential).
Working level in English (desirable).
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Vacancy Reference NO. in website:VAC-8281
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.if you have any issue registering yourself, please contactform 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482