NURSE SUPERVISOR Outreach
- Post Date:December 14, 2022
- Views 33
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MSF-658Location kunduz
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols, and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of health care and the development of the plan of action.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Carry out the functions and tasks associated with his/her specialty whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience
– Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team to follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her specialty
– Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness
– Carry out and/or coordinate administrative (exit paper, transfer paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-making
– Give regular feedback to the line manager and report directly any issue or incident
– In order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality, organize and coordinate the activities of the team supervised (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), communicate with the HR Admin department all relevant information in due time, evaluate performance, define and ensure the needs for training
– Perform hands-on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
– Participate in monthly reports according to guidelines
– Nursing diploma essential
– Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
– Other experience in similar position Essential
– English: oral and written desirable
Working hours: Full Time 40 hours a week: 5 days a week
Salary:will be paid according to MSF salary grid
The interested candidates should submit their applications before 21/12/2022 with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and supporting documents (tazkira, certificates, diplomas, etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Kunduz Project via: E-mail < [email protected];
The reference NURSE SUPERVISOR Outreach must be stated in the application to be valid (subject of the email or on the envelope) If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.