- Post Date:September 9, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 04/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Developing and maintaining functional and secure networks, designing and implementing functional network infrastructure, and maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary, and resolving issue that helpdesk have escalated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
2. Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
3. Monitor network performance and integrity.
4. Resolve issues that Helpdesk have escalated within service levels.
5. Ensure network security and connectivity.
6. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
7. Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
8. Maintain complete technical documentation.
9. Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. Professional certification (e.g. CCNA)
1. Solid background in network administration and architecture
2. In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
3. Familiarity with access control models and network security
4. Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
1. Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
2. Sharp troubleshooting skills
3. Ability to work independently
4. Organizational and mentoring skills
5. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page or below link, if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer