National M&E officer- CD (Community Development)
- Post Date:October 24, 2022
- Views 49
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number NR/KBL/10/22/085Location Kabul
About Agha Khan Foundation:
The Aga Khan Foundation, Afghanistan (AKF (Afg)) is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of international, private, non-denominational development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people in some of the poorest parts of the developing world. The Network’s organizations have individual mandates that range from the fields of health and education to architecture, rural development and
promotion of private-sector enterprise and institutions that seek to empower communities and individuals, usually in disadvantaged circumstances, to improve living conditions and opportunities.
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a non-denominational international development agency established in 1967 by His Highness the Aga Khan. Its mission is to develop and promote creative solutions to problems that impede social development, primarily in Asia and East Africa. Created as a private, non-profit foundation under Swiss law, it has branches and independent affiliates in 19 countries.
AKF seeks to provide sustainable solutions to long-term problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy, and ill health. In Afghanistan, AKF works with rural communities in mountainous, remote or resource poor areas to improve quality of life in the areas of natural resource management, market development, governance, education, and health.
The Monitoring and Evaluation officer will work under the supervision of the CD (Community Development) lead. He/She will work in close coordination with the CD sub-sector’s managers, and He/She is mainly responsible for overall data management, updating the database, monitoring, evaluation, and preparing the reports for the community development sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continually monitor the project progress by developing M&E tools and field visits.
• Preparing M&E reports and providing on-time feedback and recommendation to the line managers
• Provide support to the regional M&E officer and the team in the area of monitoring, evaluation, data management, etc.
• Develop and maintain a uniform MIS system for CD and train regional staff to update and manage the system.
• Support and guide the regional CD team to develop success stories from the best practices on a quarterly and yearly bases and submit them to the line managers.
• Timely preparing the reports and submission to the sector lead and sub-sector line managers
• Track the CD sub-sector YPO’s achievements Vs targets, by developing tracking sheets.
• Establish and maintain an updated filling system according to CD’s requirements and needs.
• To carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way that reflects AKF’s commitment to protecting children through the Child Safeguarding Policy.
• Provide any other need-based technical support to CD teams in the regions.
OCCASIONAL SIGNIFICANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To Maintain a good organizational working relationship with other AKF (Afg) – NPO and regional offices, including regions.
• Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree, in Rural Development or a related field from a recognized institution.
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in M&E and rural development programs.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Database development.
• Good communication skills; fluent spoken and written English and Dari.
• To be a good Team Member and Attitude toward others.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES
• To be Creative and committed
• Presentation skills
• Training and mentoring skills
Interested applicants should submit their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 07th November 2022.
• Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying.
• No supporting documents (e.g., diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
• Salary scale: Grade D based on NTA Salary scale.
• This position has been announced only for female.
Aga Khan Foundation Afghanistan recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to equal opportunity and safeguarding of children, beneficiaries, partners, community members and employees in accordance with AKF(Afg)’s safeguarding policy.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Your details and information shared on this advertisement shall remain confidential.