National Account Manager – Woolworths
- Post Date:September 16, 2022
- Views 83
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry Food and BeverageQualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities
- Location Chatswood, Australia
Work for a global FMCG company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is supported.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 10 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our sustainability strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for National Account Manager – Woolworths. Here is your opportunity to develop and execute commercial strategies aligned to our customer-centric selling approach to deliver top and bottom-line business results for both PepsiCo and the retailer through collaboration with the cross functional team and influencing the wider business. Your goal will be to drive sustainable growth with Woolworths Supermarkets including Metro through the implementation of insights led category growth strategies and best in class activation of innovation and events within the retailer.
This role requires you to visit third party premises (such as customer stores or offices) who require visitors to have an up to date vaccination status for COVID-19, therefore you need to have an up to date vaccination status for COVID-19 to perform this role.
- Input and execute against annual operating plan to meet PepsiCo’s objectives
- Understand the customer strategy and objectives to deliver an aligned Joint Business Plan
- Collaborate & engage effectively with the cross functional team including Commercial Finance, Category Management, Demand Planning and Shopper Marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Develop National Account Executive and work with them to manage field execution plans, financial forecasts and an optimized promotional program.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification preferable with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related sales function including previous Account Management Experience, Area Sales Management or Senior Sales Representative in FMCG or like industry.
- Exposure to Australian major retailers or experience in selling to organised accounts in the FMCG industry preferable.
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge / understanding of category trends and insights with ability to translate into customer plans.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Up to date vaccination status for Covid-19
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility with work hours and work location
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through Learning Offerings online
We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s hiring process:
- Submit your application
- Interview(s) and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks