Motion Graphics Design Lead
- Post Date:June 19, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 64
- Experience 5 YearsGender BothIndustry Media and News
- Qualification CertificateSalary $142,000 - USD $200,000Number of Opportunities 1
- Location USA
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Who we are
Twitter #Studio is a center of excellence and making for Twitter Marketing. We are a collection of best in class innovators, thinkers, designers, writers, filmmakers, animators, producers, creative technologists, and more. As the internal creative agency we explore, design, build, and champion marketing experiences that bring Twitter to life.
About the job
Twitter’s #Studio is seeking a Motion Graphics Design Lead to join the Video, Animation & Innovation team. The Motion Graphics Designer will conceptualize, create, and implement visual and aesthetic direction of video projects from ideation to completion. This person will be a leader in maintaining and advancing the design aesthetic of our brand.
They will need to have a strong sense of design, art direction, and conceptual ideation. They must excel at building relationships internally and externally, be comfortable pitching ideas to cross-functional stakeholders, and work collaboratively with Creative Strategists, Designers, 2D/3D Animators, Producers and other creative / production team members.
This role will be encouraged to prioritize multiple projects at once and must be adept in problem-solving, with an ability to not only understand the stakeholder’s desired outcomes, but provide alternative solutions when necessary to help achieve and maintain creative and executional excellence.
- Design and animate assets (Videos, GIFs, Title and Text sequences, as well as some Visual Effects), to clearly communicate complex product concepts in engaging and understandable ways
- Produce sketches, storyboards, animatics, style frames to visualize concepts
- Maintain Twitter brand visual consistency and voice in all work
- Pitch concepts, scope work, and deliver assets on time
- Oversee and guide work of in-house Motion Designers
- Manage and collaborate with Designers, Animators, Copywriters and Editors through workflow and execution.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Producer to adhere to multifaceted deliverables schedule.
- Drive cross-functional relationships and partnerships to ensure synthesis between creative and strategy.
- Contribute to the creative push and advancement of overall Twitter brand image.
- Must be comfortable receiving feedback, iterating rapidly, and collaborating with a variety of colleagues across disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years experience developing innovative, inspiring, and on-strategy motion design solutions.
- Strong portfolio of work from an agency and/or consumer tech environment.
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D or 4D lite a plus.
- Finger on the pulse of current design and social media trends including: graphic and motion design, emerging tech, photography, music, sports, art, and fashion.
- Strong ability to incorporate outside functional expertise, consumer insights research, and performance data into your creative solutions.
- Familiarity with and passion for Twitter platform and understanding of the media industry and the changing content landscape.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in New York City is USD $142,000 – USD $200,000. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for participation in Twitter’s Performance Bonus Plan and Equity Incentive Plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
Twitter offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Twitter’s benefits prioritize employee wellness and progressive support to our diverse workforce.
Related Jobs (1)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship