- Post Date:September 12, 2022
- Views 31
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per scale
- Number of Opportunities 6Vacancy Number ORCD-060-2022Location Badakhshan , Baghlan , Balkh , Kunduz , Nangarhar , Nuristan
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT)
Badakhshan, Kunduz, Baghlan, Balkh, Nangarhar and Nuristan provinces funded by (UNFPA) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Provide assistance to M&E Manager and provide leadership where delegated in the strategic direction and detailed oversight of technical M&E plan;
- Develop or adjust data collection methodologies as needed;
- Ensure standardization and protection of ORCD’s internal M&E policies and procedures including internal controls which promote accountability and donor compliance;
- Oversee consistent and robust monitoring of activities and project outputs;
- Complete ongoing data collection according to the M&E Plan and data tool methodologies;
- Conduct regular field monitoring and visual observation; manage monitoring officers to do the same;
- Conduct spot checks on a range of program activities, specifically related to commodity handling distribution and compliance;
- Document beneficiary feedback and escalate critical issues as needed;
- As part of program reporting (internal and external) report on monitoring activities evaluation findings and key learnings;
- Maintain key M&E document filing and data storage;
- Provide field-level management of outcome/impact evaluations including oversight of implementing all baseline and final evaluations;
- Ensure consistent collection of key data for analysis of program impact and conduct data quality assessments to validate data;
- Collect qualitative information and generate human interest stories which demonstrate impact for beneficiaries, stakeholders and donors
- Assist in data cleaning translation and analysis for use in evaluative reporting;
- Any task assigned by supervisor;
- Be Afghan
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related social-science field preferred.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Knowledge of computer MS office in word, excel, power point, internet and outlook.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The subject line of the email must be (Project Monitoring Officer, VA No: ORCD-060-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.