- Post Date:October 24, 2022
- Views 61
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 22/10/2022Location Balkh
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who
grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Counting of physical cash.
Carrying of physical cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counts the physical cash notes and signs the bundles for completeness and accuracy
- Checks the banknotes received on validity and usefulness.
- Carries physical cash to/from Da Afghanistan Bank and/or AIB’s branches.
- Assist cashiers in urgency cases with receiving or withdrawal of cash by the clients.
- Any other duties as required by the job.
- ATM Replenishment.
– Good Communication Skill
– Good Mathematics and cash counting skills
– Calculation Skills
– Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English
– Analytical skills for message interpretation
– Customer Service & customer relationship management skill
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment. Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer