- Post Date:November 11, 2022
- Views 19
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 12Vacancy Number HADAAF-22-071Location Ghazni Paktia
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HADAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others.
- To provide skilled birth attendant services to the mothers who attend or not attend the health facility, during her worktime.
- Provide at least four-time ANC services for each pregnant women during the whole period of pregnancy according to the MoPH guidelines
- Teach danger signs of pregnancy, delivery and postpartum women to each mother during pregnancy and post-partum phases
- Provide advices to pregnant women and mother in laws about delivery plan and giving birth at health facility
- Provide Postnatal Care (PNC) services to mother and newborn at least four times after delivery.
- Advice mothers on breast feeding and the importance of colostrum
- Advice mothers on newborn and SBA women about vaccination
- Provide counselling on personal hygiene for mother and the new born advice to mothers on their own nutrition.
- Provide counselling on modern contraceptive methods
- Provision of the modern contraceptive health items available at health facility.
- Perform other tasks -within area of expertise- as requested by the supervisor
- Culturally flexibility and respect multi-cultural environment
- Excellent skills of problem solving and decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work under COVID-19 situation, but will be having PPE and IPC measurement provided
- Technical skills to provide effective safe motherhood services
- Graduated from midwifery institute with at least two-year work experience in related field.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dari and Pashtu is a requirement. English Language skills is a plus point.
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 17 October 2022.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.