- Post Date:September 27, 2022
- Views 60
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 32/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The role of a messenger is to sort and deliver packages and parcels and to address on a set route on a daily basis; adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and AIB policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages, and other items to intended location or recipient in a timely manner.
• Manages incoming mail sort, and distribute in a professional and timely manner.
• Delivering packages and parcels between head office and Kabul branches.
• Liaison with government offices in delivering Packages and Parcels.
• Registers all the deliveries in the register book according to the department SOP and taking the signature of the recipient.
• Delivering Packages/ Parcels to addresses on a set route on a daily basis.
• Any other relevant duties as assigned by line manager.
• The role of a post delivery person is to sort and deliver letters, packages and parcels to residents on a specified route.
• Messenger is responsible for collecting mail from postboxes,
• High School Diploma.
• Knowledge of read and write local and English language
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being reliable and trustworthy.
• Being able to work in all weather conditions.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Being polite
• Being punctual.
• Being able to work alone and with a team.
• Able to ride the motorbike.
• Afghanistan driver’s license for motorbike driving.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page, or below link: if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer