- Post Date:November 11, 2022
- Views 19
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 12Vacancy Number HADAAF-22-070Location Ghazni Paktia
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HADAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others.
- Responsible for overall health team management in the field, reporting, planning OPD sessions and leading other team members (midwife, psychosocial & nutrition counsellors and vaccinator) as per their job description.
- Make sure that all planned primary health care as per BPHS, reproductive services, trauma care and other project interventions are executed and expected services are delivered to all target population within the catchment area.
- Maintain required quality of care in terms of providing healthcare services to patients (consultation, diagnosis, treatment, referral), health education/conducting awareness raising sessions and reporting.
- Make sure that all health team healthcare services are delivered according to current medical practices, national guidelines/treatment protocols and organization policies/procedures (with main focus to privacy, internal control/accountability, humanitarian principles etc.).
- Responsible for technical support and monitoring of HF team members’ activities and make sure that healthcare services are delivered as per relevant guidelines, standards and protocols.
- Responsible to make sure that project resources are properly utilized in the field, quality of service delivery and data entry is maintained by all team members and close working coordination is maintained with local communities/stakeholders/elders.
- Responsible of regular updates and data entry of daily OPD/consultation in different HMIS/reporting tools/formats/registers according to MoPH/project needs and scope of work.
- Active participation in health facility related community-based activities, awareness raising sessions, meetings and lead clinic colleagues’ coordination with local health committees/CDCs and other forums.
- Identify and report immediately any problems at community/SDP level that may interfere in achieving program objectives or need relevant management action.
- Participate in designing and implementation of on-the-job trainings for the health team staff as per project work plan and staff need for knowledge and skills development within scope of clinic.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor,
- MD from a recognized university accepted by Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience as medical doctor in the health in humanitarian sector
- Experience with monitoring tools and systems in the health and nutrition sectors
- Experience with HMIS reporting system
- Experience in trainings and capacity building / development of staff is desirable.
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 17 October 2022.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.