- Post Date:December 3, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 46369 - 46370 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 288/22Location Badghis
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer) will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects in different provinces of Afghanistan .The incumbent will be responsible for overall M&E and learning needs of the project and will come up with findings based on real data to show performance of the projects. The incumbent will also help BRAC Afghanistan in strengthening its M&E functions based on her experiences from the projects. M&E of the projects will be an assessment as well as support function hence the programme or projects teams as well as implementing partners will get support through M&E findings in enhancing flow of information and its management. The incumbent will play role in promoting of key learning for the improvement of the projects or programs and for wider leaning of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To carry out regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications, validations and cross matching.
• Regularly monitor the performance of the WLEs and project participants regarding their performance and document the expected results
• To record, manage and preserve monitoring data in a safe and accessible way along with participants profiles
• To analyze and discuss findings with PM, MSME Supervisor, MSME Officer, and other relevant staffs, donor at local level based on regular monitoring data.
• Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant Managers, Technical expert and Partners.
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to BRAC monitoring and evaluation system.
• Support RED in conducting different assessment, survey and research initiatives.
• Participate actively in project planning process and budgeting of the project quality.
EXPERIENCE (Including sector/industry):
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation with any of international and national organization
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating education or citizen charted projects
• Experience of field data collection
• Experience of report writing
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS& COMPETENCIES:
• At least Bachelor degree in any social or natural science discipline
• Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
• Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations in the context of Afghanistan
• Knowledge of education, programs, Social audit, community score card
• Knowledge of SPSS software
• Knowledge of participatory research methods, participation action and learning
• Knowledge of contextual diversity of various areas of Afghanistan
• Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
• Data collection and management
• Analytical and research skills
• Good command over report writing in English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office
• Handling data through SPSS
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below:https://www.jobs.af/jobs/m-e-officer-135
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100