M&E and Research Expert
- Post Date:October 14, 2022
- Views 59
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry EducationQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1523Location Kabul
Lapis is a leading media, education, research, project management and strategic communications company, operating throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, South and Central Asia. Lapis supports local and global efforts to bring about positive change in
frontier markets and challenging environments. From delivering education projects to strategic communications and project design, for nearly two decades Lapis’ work has framed how individuals, communities and nations see their world. We employ an unparalleled understanding of complex media and sociopolitical environments. We stay on the forefront of changes in audiences’ media and technology consumption, and combine this systems-level knowledge with our on-ground expertise to tailor carefully analyzed and creatively engaging products. Our clients include governments, foundations, international organizations, and the private sector.
The M&E and Research Expert’s primary focus is providing support with the development of the program framework, plans and indicators to capture performance results and provide monitoring and evaluations reports of the program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
• Develop monitoring and evaluation plan for the project
• Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output
• Provide feedback to the Project Manager on the project strategies and activities
• Conduct capacity assessment on exiting monitoring and evaluation system develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, research method or related field
• 3-5 years experience in the related field
• Strong Knowledge of evaluation, assessment or qualities research in a development context
• Strong report-writing skills
• Strong communications skills in English and local languages
• A high degree of flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing needs and effectively address issue
• Attention for detail and ability to effectively manage a high volume of data and information
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.