Material Development Manager
- Post Date:October 26, 2022
- Views 45
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 22000 - 22403 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 244/22Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
To provide all needed materials of project on time, following up of printing materials in print press, develop new materials, editing previous materials, and purchasing needed materials is the purpose of this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduction of needs assessments of learners, teachers, and program organizers for developing needful materials.
• Revise the instructional guide books for the teachers based on grade, subject revised curriculum
• Development/revision of training modules for teachers, and program organizers.
• Development/revision of school program operation manual for program organizers.
• Development and revision of additional (story book) reading materials for learners based on their grades.
• Organization and conduction of field-test of suitability of developed materials, analysis of feedback, and adaptation of materials as per requirements.
• Review of required curriculum, modules and materials as per the guidelines of BRAC Education Program.
• Develop/revise supplementary learning materials like charts cards etc. according to the needs.
• Develop/revise instructional materials for the teacher like number chart, multiplication chart etc.
• Arrangement feedback session and develop materials and make linkage with the govt. curriculum development department.
• Develop/revise life skill training curriculum and materials for Adolescent Learning Center.
• In addition to the above, performs any other additional duties as may be directed by Project Manager
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Excellent Communication Proficiency
• Good time management skill
• Ability to work in team
• Good office management
• Good managerial and leadership capability
• Capable to work under pressure
• Good organizational skill
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Quick learner, Flexible, adaptable, patient, initiative.
• Able to work in a team or individually, with different people from different countries and races.
• Driving, Research, Reading books
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/material-development-manager-2
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100