Marketing and Communication Officer
- Post Date:September 28, 2022
- Views 38
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 56000 - 56628 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 218/22Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
The purpose of this role is to promote the project various activities and organization through the development, implementation, tracking and optimisation of a marketing and communications plan across multiple channels (including website and social media platforms) to reflect the project various activities and organization in effective and professional way.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare and develop marketing plans and strategies
• Develop the capacity of relevant staff on Marketing and Effective Communication
• Support team in delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution specially for women
• Ensure quality assurance principles guide, timely and successful story collection about the project activities and share with the media considering BRAC Communication policy
• Creating on-line content (written / multi-media) including press releases, webpages, newsletters by support and coordination of BI
• Event management and promotion
• Managing web platform and content to optimise key communication messages and user experience
• Delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple stakeholders with a clear message to reach targeted audiences.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the institution’s message to the participants
• Writing Comprehensive and quality report as per requirement of project management and its submission
• Support relevant staff in developing progromme brochure and translation into local languages
• Perform any other related task assigned by supervisor
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in the English, Pashto and Dari language for content editing and creation
• proficiency with computer programs such as Word Excel PowerPoint Adobe Photoshop and other designing software
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
• Hoot suite, Google Analytics or Graphic Design experience would be an advantage.
• Knowing market research practices and techniques
• Understanding principals practices and techniques of marketing strategies
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, juggling multiple projects
• Flexibility and adaptability, with experience in fast-paced environments
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Commitment to BRAC mission and values
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in the areas of ,Maketing and communication developing brochure and Communication Material planning, reporting writing, Photography
• Communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/marketing-and-communication-officer-3
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100