Manager, Adversarial Abuse Scaled Abuse Policy Specialist
- Post Date:August 8, 2022
- Views 48
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
In this role, you’ll drive the goals and deliverables across your teams. You will review content and enforce compliance with Community Guidelines to ensure trust and safety of YouTube platforms. You will also manage policy escalations from start to finish, driving consensus across all stakeholders. This role will review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Be responsible for performance management, skill development, and KPI management of the team.
- Manage daily team activities and ensure the daily operations run smoothly, including management of work distribution, planning capacity, handling escalations, and generating dashboards and scorecards for the team for review.
- Manage key business outcomes such as contributions to ad-hoc projects, policy improvement recommendations, incubation of new policies etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on improving efficiency and quality of work.
- Review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
- 3 years of experience with Cross-Functional Collaboration.
- 3 years of experience with Data Analysis.
- Experience creating opportunities to innovate and seeing them through to completion is critical, especially when working in complex international and multi-functional teams.
- Experience working in Trust and Safety, Fraud, Risk Assessment capacity within a tech company.
- Demonstrate high-level product and policy knowledge, the ability to both understand and design training road maps and an ability to communicate and persuade between multiple levels.
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure and coach teams to effectively navigate and communicate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
Related Jobs (4)
Services of a Legal Expert on Energy and Environment -LBN-CO- IC-1-23 on January 8, 2023 Job
Maastricht University Netherlands 2023 High Potential Scholarship on October 10, 2022 Scholarship