Magis Scholarships for International Students at John Carroll University, USA
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Apply Before: October 1, 2022
- Views 20
- Gender BothQualification DiplomaNumber of Opportunities Many
- Location USAFunding Type Fully FundedLanguage English
If you want to become an inspired leader with knowledge and character, apply for the Magis Scholarships at John Carroll University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This merit scholarship is offered by the John Carroll University in the USA to all interested international and domestic students awarded on the base of their academic performance, extracurricular activities, and test scores. The scholarship value can go up to $27,000.
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio, and is ranked 2nd in Regional Universities Midwest. The university is committed to academic rigor, inclusive excellence, and care for the whole person.
Why choose to study at John Carroll University? John Carroll University inspires individuals to excel in learning, leadership, and service in the region and in the world. The university has the centuries-long commitment of the Society of Jesus to academic excellence and service to the common good.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by 1st October 2022.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All American and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at the John Carroll University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum ACT and SAT of 30 and 1340 respectively.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the Common Application portal. All students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school report and transcripts
- Official test results
- Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation including grading scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have the required scores for the ACT or SAT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded up to $27,000 by the John Carroll University towards their cost of education, renewable for up to 4 years.
Related Jobs (6)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship
Senior Manager of Content Acquisition – Samsung TV Plus on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job
Weimar-Fellowships, 2022, Klassik Stiftung Weimar, Germany on June 19, 2022 Fellowship