- Post Date:June 20, 2022
- Views 86
- Experience 4 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number JR0218248
- Location Multiple Locations, United States
Intel Corporation, a global multinational technology company, is seeking an M&A Attorney to join their world-class Corporate Legal Group. The ideal candidate will be able to independently structure and negotiate M&A and other strategic transactions. These deals are complex and highly visible within the organization.This position is within the Corporate Legal Group. The Corporate Legal Group is a group of highly experienced corporate attorneys responsible for the company’s corporate-level legal activities, including SEC reporting and compliance, finance and treasury, investor relations, Board of Directors and other corporate governance matters, as well as equity investments, strategic transactions and M&A matters.The M&A and Strategic Transactions Legal team supports both Intel’s M&A and corporate strategy activity and Intel Capital’s investment portfolio. This legal team consists of approximately 20 professionals and is a fast-paced, action oriented and forward-thinking team with a strong track record. Over the past five years, the M&A Legal team has supported and led dozens of M&A transactions around the globe, including some of the industry’s highest profile acquisitions, divestitures and spin-offs.
- Structure and negotiate M&A and other strategic transactions.
- Lead teams of internal and external legal professionals across specialties.
- Transactions will include acquisitions (public and private companies, stock and asset acquisitions, domestic and cross border), divestitures, spin-offs, strategic investments and joint ventures.
- Work collaboratively and responsively with a broad range of colleagues across functions, ensuring good relationships between Legal, Finance, and People teams to facilitate a coordinated team approach.
- Independently handle a broad range of substantive matters and effectively manage outside counsel.
- Be a part of a world-class M&A and Investments team (approx. 20) that supports all M&A and strategic transactions across Intel and Intel Capital.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a corporate attorney with substantial experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
- JD and current state bar membership in good standing required.
- Prior in-house experience a plus but not required.
- Strong negotiating skills, communication skills and an ability to handle interactions with varied types of business groups and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Prior experience working on technology and cross border transactions.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Comfort working independently with minimal supervision and impeccable judgment
- Ability to work in the spotlight and under tight deadlines while retaining a sense of humor.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Growth Acceleration Team (GAT) offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; public policy, legislative and regulatory lobbying; global trade, export, import, and customs; and corporate compliance.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.