LOGISTICS FIN HR MANAGER
- Post Date:October 26, 2022
- Views 62
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 22AFG002Location Kabul
MAGNA is a medical humanitarian organization that has been actively working worldwide and providing humanitarian aid for more than 20 years. Now our projects cover about 15 countries. The largest programs are deployed in Congo (DR), Syria, South Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Ukraine. We implement our humanitarian aid projects by working directly with the medical institutions and supporting doctors provided direct emergency medical care to patients who need it.
MAGNA operates internationally and provides assistance to children and their families in need, including victims of natural disasters, wars and conflicts. In the field we maintain doctors and medical staff but also technical and other specialists, providing humanitarian assistance and help to treat children and their families.
MAGNA focusing on Health, Nutrition and MHPSS projects, primarily aimed at saving lives and alleviating the suffering of those in need. Armed conflicts and unstable political situations have a devastating impact on ordinary people. Consequences, often associated with inadequate local health services, commonly include direct violence, forced displacement, epidemics, famine, and psychological trauma. Providing medical assistance to victims of conflicts and crises is MAGNA workers’ top priority. Alleviating suffering from infectious diseases neglected by local structures is another major area of MAGNA’s focus.
Planning, coordinating, and monitoring all technical logistics, supply chain, HR and finance related activities in the project according to MAGNA protocols, standards and policies, in order to optimize the mission’s response to the needs of the target population and ensure an optimal running of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Establishing, planning and supervising in close collaboration with the Project Coordinator and the LogCo/HRCo/FinCo, HR and Fin activities in the project. Identyfying and addressing the needs of the project.
– Monitoring the implementation of the following activities in accordance with MAGNA procedures and guidelines.
– Supervising a support structure and the timely execution of all curative and preventive maintenance and repairs for the effective management of all MAGNA equipment and facilities in order to ensure its good condition and usability.
– Supervising and training the teams of drivers, mechanics and any other staff involved in vehicle management in order to ensure their operating capabilities.
– Supervising, planning and guaranteeing the quality of construction and rehabilitation projects.
– Managing the team of guards.
– Ensure construction/rehabilitation works and energy/electricity installation/maintenance.
– Coordinating, in close collaboration with the Medical Coordinator and the LogCo, the supply chain processes and systems, keeping updated information on stocks (expiry dates, security level, pipeline and lead times) in order to ensure availability of all the medical and non-medical material and related services under optimal conditions.
– Supervising administration related activities, in close relation with the FinCo and in accordance with the MAGNA purchasing and payment procedures for the mission.
– In close coordination with the Project Coordinator (PC) and the HR Coordinator and Finance Coordinator, calculating, analysing and monitoring the project’s HR and Financial operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and proper allocation of funds according to funding contracts.
– Carrying out Finance related activities, in close relation with the FinCo, ensuring taxes and national social insurances compliance, transparency on accountancy as well as coherent information on service supply chain processes.
– Implementing and supervising transactional procedures and systems in order to ensure transparent accounting practices and full documentary traceability (invoices, receipts, bank statements, etc.), following MAGNA guidelines and rules, and using the respective software in place. Ensuring and controlling the monthly and yearly accountancy closure and all HR, Administrative and Financial reporting of the Project (HR and accounting software monthly closure, reports, etc.).
– In close collaboration with the PC and HRCo, implementing the administrative procedures of any Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in force between local partners (e.g. Ministry of Health, etc.) and MAGNA.
– Tracking administrative employment contracts for national staff, updating the existing database to comply with local labour regulations, coordinating and supervising procedures for payroll, controlling the payment of overtime and the closing of the monthly payroll. Preparing declarations form for monthly taxes and employee/employer social security contributions, creating a file containing all data to comply with legal regulations
– Supervising/performing payroll procedures, ensuring that all data related to monthly salary calculation of the project national employees are correctly entered in the system (days off, unpaid leaves, sick leaves, overtime, salary advance, etc.), in order to ensure on time and accurate salary payments. Under supervision of the HRCo, ensuring the indexation process of the national staff salary grids are in order to ensure internal equity, cost-of-living adjustments and the correct application of employment conditions in the project sites.
Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines (SitReps, logistical statistics, etc).
Desirable, degree in finance, management (business, HR), administration and.or supply management.
Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant and similar jobs.
Desirable working experience with NGOs,
Essential Pashto, Dari, and English.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Desirable HR (Homere) and Financial software (SAGA)
Please send your application and CV to the below email: