- Post Date:October 3, 2022
- Views 96
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry EntertainmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number JCSSO-012Location Bamyan
About Justice & Civil Society Support Organization:
JCSSO is Non-profit, non-political non-governmental Organization, registered by Afghan Ministry of economy in 2009 under # 1694 with the specification bellow:
Socio-economic empowerment of community by strengthening their capacities, to ensure human rights are understood, respected and monitored by the people, the society is governed by the rule of law, on the basis of democracy
A society where Community is involved in process of development & effective, responsive and accountable, democratic governance, with Civil Society participations created.
The Logistics Officer is overall responsible for providing the supply chain needs/requirements of the project including procuring all program supplies and services, accounting for all assets, managing stocks, and managing fleet concerns. Preparing a work roster for drivers for their weekly and monthly activities. Keeping record of vehicles maintenance and parts procured. Monitoring and maintaining of technical condition of the vehicles through inspection in person and by the mechanic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand, implement and / or maintain standard JCSSO inventory management policies and procedures.
• To fully assist procurement on preparation of procurement bids, tender documents, RFQ distribution, supplier’s site visit, collection of quotations and participate in bid evaluation committee whenever assigned by Snr. Project Officer.
• Prepares merchandise for shipment of goods whenever required.
• Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system
• Manage and document the receipt, handling, storage, release and reporting of goods when required.
• Ensure the maintenance of project building(s), fittings and equipment on a regular basis
• Implement and ensure clear safety procedures.
• Maintain the activity book recording all outgoing and incoming receipts and activities.
• Tag and record all the items received in Assets data base before issuing them to requesting unit.
• Assist in the compilation of weekly transport statistics.
• Registration of vehicles and obtaining plate number etc.
• Control over vehicle logbooks on weekly and monthly basis.
• Supervision and tasking of drivers.
• Issuing of permit for office drivers going on duty with office personnel.
• Ensure that all the vehicles are in good working condition.
• Identifying needs for drivers and vehicles.
• Preparing a work roster for drivers for their weekly and monthly activities.
• Assisting in internal and external investigation procedures in the event of a vehicle accident etc.
• Arrange vehicles Gate Pass for Bamyan Airport and for other government agencies, if needed.
• Performing any other tasks assigned by the Snr. Project Officer.
– Logistics Management,
– Supply Chain Management,
– Operations Management,
– Warehouse Operations,
– Warehouse Management Systems,
– Transportation and
– Inventory Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years of progressive working experience in the field of logistics and transportation.
• Proven working experience as a Logistics Officer
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
• Proficient in standard logistics software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Location: Bamyan field office with traveling to Waras, Panjab, Yakawlang1 and Yakawlang2.
Education: Bachelors of Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics, supply chain management or any other related education.
JCSSO is an equal opportunity employer offering a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone and email address).
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position and vacancy number in the email subject or on the left -side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit applications before 05, October, 2022 at following email: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Interview