- Post Date:October 15, 2022
- Views 45
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Male
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number ECW-15-22Location Takhar
About Empowerment Center for Women:
Empowerment Center for Women (ECW) is a women-led organization established in 1997 to work for women’s empowerment in Afghanistan. ECW thematically delivers services in Health, Education, Gender justice, Protection, Nutrition, Livelihood and Food security, and organizational development sectors. In addition, ECW has a strong background in Capacity building, Advocacy, Community Outreach, Networking, Accountability, and community-based protection programs. ECW is presently working in Kabul, Zabul, Uruzgan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Balkh, Samangan, Jawzjan, and Bamyan.
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan, coordinate, implement and report on the Mobile Health and Nutrition Team Project (MHNT Project) in Takhar provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act according to the policy and regulations of ECW who will be specifically responsible for purchasing and logistic affairs of MHNT Project medical supplies and equipment at provincial office Takhar.
• Prepare procurement plan project wise and as per MHNT project requirements.
• To ensure timely procurement of required medical supplies, equipment and other project relevant goods and services.
• To ensure best quality of medical supplies, equipment and when needed negotiate for additional service and installation of procured material/equipment.
• Manage and update the MHNT medical supplies and equipment list of the project.
• Logistic Officer is responsible for the maintenance of the project supplies.
• Manage and maintain the stock and stock documents.
• Ensure that all stock movement (present, coming in and going out) are properly recorded.
• Logistic Officer is responsible to provide monthly stock consumption report of the project medical supplies.
• Logistic Officer is responsible for small purchasing for project as per project manager assignment and also responsible to timely deliver the purchased materials to the targeted location.
• Arrange and update all logistic files and documents in proper archives.
• Maintain MHNT project procurement database on the regular base.
• Attend project Logistic meetings regarding daily activities.
• Logistic Officer is responsible to having good coordination and communication with the main office staff, project staff, provincial office staff and other stakeholders.
• Any other official work related to Logistics may be assigned by the Senior Logistics Officer or Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Administration, Diploma in Pharmacy or other relevant fields.
• Five years of working experience in logistics or related fields with USAID or UN funded projects
• Strong written and oral English skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their motivation litter along with their CVs to the attention of following address: [email protected], with a subject line (ECW-15-22),