- Post Date:November 10, 2022
- Views 34
- Career Level OfficerExperience 7 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number M1003Location Kabul
About MOAM Logistics :
Established on 10th March 2021, MOAM Logistics Management Services is an Afghanistan-based logistics Management Company, MOAM was founded to fill the need for quality and customer-focused storage, logistics and transportation solutions. MOAM believes that its core value, vision and dedication make them the number one provider.
MOAM has access to the largest network of warehouses in Afghanistan which can cater for all your storage needs. MOAM can provide immediate storage and distribution solutions for all commodities throughout Afghanistan and beyond.
MOAM Leadership and staff have been operating in Afghanistan for 20 years+.
The Legal Counsel is in charge of managing all legal matters pertaining to our company. By making sure that the business completely complies with legal requirements and by providing management with legal counsel on all pertinent matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the General Legal Counsel on MOAM Limited-specific projects in Afghanistan and worldwide advising mainly on logistics contracts
• To review, negotiate and advise on contractual arrangements, including commercial agreements, NDAs, co-operation, finance & loan agreements, services agreements, consultancy agreements.
• To ensure all systems are implemented and used within the local team – including matter management, contract management, legal entity management.
• Prepare regular reports for the functions (e.g. legal spend, completed training, quarterly reporting)
• To act as a first line response to enquiries directed to the General Counsel – to resolve simple enquiries and refer other matters for advice to General Counsel.
• To prepare and submit administrative documents to local authorities, including statutory documents, powers of attorney, notarizations etc. To help review and develop systems that ensure that the company complies with all applicable legal and statutory requirements. Liaise with shareholders entity for POA, Resolutions etc.
• To administer and manage claims and ensure timely resolution
• Renew, update & maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates
• To prepare the paperwork/documentation for incorporation of Companies/ Entities and Branches and to liaison with relevant government agencies, corporate offices and PRO’s etc for this matter. Advising on safe keeping of Company records of operational and historical value.
• To prepare papers for and attend Board meetings, AGMs and EGMs including drafting of notices, agenda, resolutions and minutes, etc. Ensuring that Board Meeting etc. has been properly convened and minutes of such meeting have been circulated on time.
• To liaise with IP Counsels and outside Counsel for maintaining updated record of Company trademarks, product registrations, agency registrations etc.
• Type formal and informal enquiries (estehlams) and official letters (maktubs) and/or responses to such letters in either Pashtu or Dari languages.
• Obtain official passes/clearances for the higher management i.e. President, Vice President and CEO of MOAM entities and other special guests of MOAM.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures regarding personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in any similar discipline.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in similar role preferably in Logistic Industry.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Communication skills.
Interested candidates should send their up-to-date resumes via e-mail.
Applications sent after the deadline or without clearly stating the position’s title in the subject line will not be taken into consideration.