Learning & Development Junior Officer
- Post Date:August 27, 2022
- Views 106
- Career Level StudentExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
To provide professional support to the L&D team
Duties & Responsibilities:
EXPECTED END RESULTS and
– To make sure regular implementation of Onboarding program as per the procedure.
– To ensure new hires in provincial branches are contacted via phone, skype or email and necessary supports including the checklist is provided on time.
– Ensure full cycle of the onboarding process, as per the procedure is implemented and reported on quarterly basis to HoD and the documents are reachable by L&D personnel both in soft and hard copies.
Employee Education Loan Scheme
– Make sure education loan scheme programs are run smoothly and on yearly basis the regular announcements for attracting more applications and the process of their exam, interview and other issues are met on time (if required).
– Help employees who are under this scheme to address their concerns related to their universities including on-time fee processing as per the procedure.
– To prepare the necessary reports and metrics and make it available on quarterly basis to HoD.
Recording & Filling
– Maintain accurate records of learning and development activity in compliance with procedures.
– Filing all the training related materials in soft, scan and hard copies.
– Ensure safety of the training documents at all times and easy access to L&D staff.
– Exercise confidentially and discretion with the areas of assignment is expected.
Bachelor Degree in related field.
Having at least one year relevant work experience.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
General understanding of L&D activities
Excellent knowledge of MS Office including accurate data inputting.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants need to visit jobs.af website and apply online through the site.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer