Lead Script Writer
- Post Date:November 15, 2022
- Apply Before: November 27, 2022
- Views 14
- Career Level OfficerExperience 7 YearsGender Both
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1537Location Kabul
Lapis is a leading media, education, research, project management and strategic communications company, operating throughout the Middle East, Northern Africa, South and Central Asia. Lapis supports local and global efforts to bring about positive change in frontier markets and challenging environments. From delivering education projects to strategic communications and project design, for nearly two decades Lapis’ work has framed how individuals, communities and nations see their world. We employ an unparalleled understanding of complex media and sociopolitical environments. We stay on the forefront of changes in audiences’ media and technology consumption, and combine this systems-level knowledge with our on-ground expertise to tailor carefully analyzed and creatively engaging products. Our clients include governments, foundations, international organizations, and the private sector.
We seek exceptional candidates for Lead Script Writer role who have the passion, intellectual acuity, and business acumen to help with implementation of our education focused projects. He/She will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of the relevant tasks and deliverables and will lead on producing script and scenario for educational contents in close coordination wit the rest of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Writing scripts for the educational contents ensuring the high quality standards
• Developing themes and storylines, while making the plots believable and realistic
• Undertaking research, including plot-lines, places, themes and characters
• Verifying the factual content of written work
• Conducting interviews with people either face-to-face, over the telephone or by email if required
• Submitting material for production in the required and expected format and timelines
• Rewriting and adapting material (and sometimes the work of others) for alternative formats
• Maintaining an active interest in the specific genre, such as TV, radio and etc.
• Being prepared to rewrite and revise work (often several times) following feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in literature, Arts or any other related field
• At least 7 years of relevant experience
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Dari and Pashtu
• Ability to control and lead a team
Interested candidates should send their resume via email to [email protected]
Please submit your resumes as PDF only, and ensure that the document title includes name your first and last name as well as the position for which you are applying.