- Post Date:December 10, 2022
- Views 21
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Health CareQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HNTPO-12-07-2022/001Location Khost
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated
health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- To make all necessary reagents based on daily need.
- Safely collection and proper staining of the samples
- To exam according to the technical instructions and guideline.
- Proper use of HMIS tools and proper recording and documentation.
- Blood grouping and crass matching according to the guideline
- Set up of lab according to technical instruction.
- Requesting the required items manager on the right time
- Organizing, managing and controlling daily relevant lab. activities
- Attending all necessary meeting, workshop and training
- To ensure sufficiency of lab. Materials.
- Maintain the integrity of the specimen during handling and processing.
- Report of laboratory results on a right time to the clients.
- Obtain specialized assistance as necessary (consultation or referral).
- Participate in research, professional organizations and related committees and in continuing education opportunities.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
- Attend night duty based on the schedule
- To ensure correct and on time submission of lab. Related reports according to EPHS.
- Take part in other activities given by line manager.
- Graduated from recognized medical technology institutes, Diploma certified by MoPH.
- At least two years’ experience in Lab/Blood Bank
- Fluency spoken written and reading local/ English languages.
- Computer skills
- Respect to the rules/regulation
- Keep patient’s confidentiality
- Be respectful and proper attitude against the Clients
- Good interpersonal relation and skills
- Be respectful and proper attitude
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;