Kankor instructor -Dari and Pashto
- Post Date:October 7, 2022
- Views 60
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Female
- Industry EducationQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Dari and Pashto teacher-Kabul-920Location Kabul
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
About ActionAid Afghanistan:
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights-based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all our work.
The facultative course teachers are responsible for the below task:
- Coordinate with target schools and set the time of course with students and head of school
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly Educational plan based on approved educational source
- To ensure all education document, Equipment and material are prepared
- Develop pre and post-test questioner and apply it in the course
- Manage the facultative class and filling the student’s attendance sheet on daily bases
- Organize tentative Kankor exam to instruct the students for entrance to National Kankor Exam
- Develop action plan to cover the target and objective
- Respect educational disciplinary
- Respect AAA policies (SHEA policy, Child safeguarding and child protection)
- Prepare monthly progress report and submit to related department
Education & Training:
- 14 graduate form Teacher Training Collage or Bachelor’s degree in Dari/Pashto language and literature.
4 years Experience in teaching.
Good presentation skills.
Be able to design lesson plan.
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to https://form.123formbuilder.com/6176926/form by 15 October,2022 . ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis; thus, applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid Afghanistan welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ActionAid Afghanistan will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time. For any technical issue please contact us +93(0) 728873101.