IT Officer (Infrastructure)
- Post Date:October 18, 2022
- Views 60
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 02/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The role is primarily to Monitor, Troubleshoot, install, service and maintain BMS Systems, access control in AIB Head Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities and Main Duties:
• Installation of Head Office BMS systems including Servers, access control
• Maintenance and service of BMS, Servers, Storages and backup systems
• Provide training on-site to the end user
• Service calls and fault finding to CCTV Operators
• To become fully conversant with other areas of the business and office procedures
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Taking ownership of incidents/problems, auctioning and updating logged tickets and ensuring escalation paths are followed.
• Implementing, supporting and maintaining robust procedures that ensure the effective operation and availability of BMS systems.
The ideal candidate must:
• Treat all information and knowledge gained in the workplace as confidential
• Be prepared to work both individually and as a team member
• Work in a cheerful, polite, respectful and professional manner
• Conduct themselves at all times in accordance with the It Security and Bank policy
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
4 Years proven experience in service/maintenance and installation of Servers, Storages, backup and BMS Systems
• Comprehensive knowledge of Hardware replacement
• Well Understanding Storage RAID configuration
• Windows/Linux System administration and technology skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Have the ability to successfully work under pressure and to deadlines
• Be dependable and punctual
• Be flexible and have an adaptable approach to work
• Be available for weekend work and after office hours.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page or below link , if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (7)
مدیر تکنالوژی معلوماتی – دستګاه برق حرارتی تره خیل on November 13, 2022 Full Time Job