IT Audit Officer
- Post Date:November 27, 2022
- Views 26
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number HR 26/11/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
To assist Head of Internal Audit in achieving the objective of Internal Audit Department according to the approved Internal Audit Manual and Charter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate the IT compliance with applicable law, regulations, best practice and standards.
2. Review the enterprise IT policies, procedures and controls.
3. Review the IT plans including the enterprise Business Continuity Plan.
4. Conduct the IT risk assessment and analysis of data for the IT audit engagements.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of IT projects.
6. Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of IT governance.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of internal controls to safeguard information assets.
8. Provide assurance on the effectiveness of the information technology internal controls.
9. Evaluate the information technology risks and relevant controls.
10. Evaluate the systems /applications utilization to attain the intended objectives.
11. Conducts or assists in conducting any investigation as instructed by Head of Internal Audit
12. Assists in implementing/ maintaining the audit tools and software, as and when required
13. Conduct the IT audit fieldworks.
14. Communicate the IT audit results with auditees.
Other duties related to Internal Audit Department.
– Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited university.
Desirable Professional Certification
– CISA and any other certifications in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
Experience: 2 years’ experience in IT audit of reputable organizations (preferably in Financial Institutions)
Having background in IT positions is an added advantage.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Computer literate and fluent in both written and spoken English and one of the languages (i.e. Dari or Pashto),
– Research and investigative skills are required to understand the information technology currently being used by AIB and risks associated with such technology
– The applicant should also have ability to identify potential problem areas in information technology and appropriately assist the audit team as needed,
– Ability to review and understand IT standards as prescribed by ISACA,
– Strong organizational, prioritization, analytical, written and verbal communication skills are required,
– Ability to meet stringent deadlines and adapt to changing priorities, operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– Excellence in drafting; ability to present information in written and oral form clearly and effectively,
– Ability to define problems and collect relevant information and apply relevant audit principles to relevant factual situations.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment; please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employerv