- Post Date:August 27, 2022
- Views 68
- Career Level OthersExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number UA-135/MI-H 08-2022/ITALocation Kabul
About Union Aid
Union Aid is a non-governmental organization, registered under Societies Act 1860 in 2012. Union Aid was established by Dr. Toryalay Nassery and initiated its activities in the health sector after its establishment in 1979 which formally commenced in 1980 with prior permission from the Ministry of SAFRON, Government of Pakistan.
Union Aid is actively providing health care services, education, scholarships, vocational training, and family support programs.
Union Aid is seeking for a capable IT Assistant for Mazar Office for UA-MI/HEALTH project funded by Malteser International and implemented by Union Aid. The IT Assistant will be responsible to assure Union Aid’s financial policies are strictly exercised in daily activities and documents are provided accordingly. The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of rules and regulation, control efficient and effective IT operations.
This is a professional Information Technology position the incumbent is responsible for the design, organization, functionality, accessibility, navigation and overall usability of IT networks for the entire departments. This position works closely with organization depts., and clients to ensure the IT framework support the instruction, research, and outreach initiatives that sustain the organization’s overall mission.
- Helping to install, configure and maintain the UA’s IT framework,
- Setting up hardware and software applications as and when required,
- Providing general support for the IT department and for the organization’s computer users,
- Installing and maintain various peripherals as well as installing relevant updates and patches,
- Handling customer and colleague queries regarding networks, systems and applications,
- Performing various ongoing tasks such as checking and proofreading content, data entry, database maintenance and using printers, copiers, scanners, routers, and intercom,
- Keeping records network’s configurations, peripheral specifications, problems and solutions, and etc.,
- Performing any other tasks assigned by line manager.
- BBA in computer science,
- Two years practical working experience in IT with local NGOs or International NGOs,
- Good written and fluent verbal communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English,
- Good communication skills, team work spirit and capability to respond challenging conditions,
- Proactive, persuasive, and ability to work under stress and with deadlines,
- Disciplined, professional, hard-worker,
- Flexible regarding working hours,
- Proactive, persuasive and ability to work under stress and with deadlines.
- Please write the Job title/Vacancy Number on the subject line of your email.
- Application with CV should be received before closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- Equal opportunity will be provided to both male and female candidates.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.