Internal Control Junior Officer
- Post Date:September 9, 2022
- Views 64
- Career Level ManagerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number HR 05/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Reviewing transaction for any alteration in the fund transfer transaction or charges and verification of transaction for it is correctness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Checking of PS transaction (1USD up to 100,000 USD) to find out mistakes.
2. Checking of Daily Exchange-Rates transaction from PS department to find out mistakes.
3. Checking of Daily Exchange-Rates transaction from all branches to find out mistakes.
4. Checking of all account to account transfers executed through Branches or PS department to find out mistakes
5. Checking of ATM cash replenishment to find out mistakes.
6. Checking of physical Cash AIB Kabul branches to find out any misappropriation.
7. Execution of any other task assigned by Head of Dept.
8. Filling of all reports.
High school Graduate, Any higher preferred
A minimum of one years’ experience in internal control or audit
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Good with numbers and MS office
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
External Applicants: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page,or below link if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer