Human Resources Junior Officer
- Post Date:September 20, 2022
- Views 24
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Female
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 25/09/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The Human Resources Junior officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR junior officer carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: HRIS, training and development, benefits, compensation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranging and scheduling interviews and written tests in close coordination with HR Senior Officer and recruitment panel.
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or email
- Finalizing recruitment decision summary as per the feedback/scores received from interview panel members.
- Create and manage recruitment report summaries and regular reviewing and updating HR recruitment documents.
- Do reference check of the selected candidates via email or phone.
- Sending offer to the selected candidates.
- Document verification of newly selected candidate.
- Ensure hiring and recruiting processes are fair and transparent
- New joiners onboarding and profile entry in related databases and HRIS.
- Scanning and filing of new joiners files
- Sharing information of new joiners to L&D and related Departments.
- Updating recruited employees list and report to payroll officer for processing staff payroll.
- Filling and Scanning of memos.
- HR records updating upon shifting/promotion of staff.
- Responsible for all external assignments such as TIN, Work permits.
- Process of Overtime and daily allowance.
- Perform any other duty related to HR assigned by supervisor or Head of HR.
Bachelor Degree in Management or related field would be preferred.
Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) or any other diploma in related field.
One to two years of general business experience, candidates with direct experience in the field of Human Resources will be preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to perform multitasking
The ability to use own initiatives
Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain.
Effective oral and written communication and well as database management and record skills.
Composure and Professionalism
Collaboration and Communication
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Delivering at Pace
Ethical, honest, transparent outlook & Integrity
Respectful and culturally diverse approach
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Applicants need to visit jobs.af website and apply online through the site.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer