Human Resource Manager
- Post Date:July 27, 2022
- Views 96
- Career Level ManagerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 30Vacancy Number HNTPO-08-17-2022/006Location Badakhshan Badghis Baghlan Balkh Bamian Daikondi Farah Faryab Ghazni Ghowr Helmand Herat Jawzjan Kabul Kandahar Kapisa Khost Kunar Kunduz Laghman Logar Nangarhar Nimruz Nuristan Oruzgan Paktia Panjshir Parwan Samangan Sar-e Pol Takhar Wardak Zabul Paktika
About HealthNet TPO
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program, BPHS/EPHS, C-IMCI , CME, CHNE, public private partnership, nutrition and Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
The Human Resource Manager plays a key role in human resource management and operational guidance by providing or being in linking pin between the projects and other units within the program implementation team.
The HR Manager as the provincial level position is aims to effectively & efficiently manage departmental assigned responsibilities and to be a good contributing part in the departmental day to day operational activities meeting the management satisfaction and donors’ requirement.
Recruitment, Selection and orientation Management
- Providing advice and guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and selection matters and associated terms and conditions to provincial leave management team.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- On receiving the recruitment requisition, advertise the relevant vacant/newly created position/s through relevant advertising sources.
- Manage responses, downloading and managing of CVs and Initial scrutiny of applications/CVs.
- In consultation of the relevant program/department, prepare final shortlist, informing candidates, arranging and conducting written test and interviews and prepare result sheets.
- Processing of reference checks and guarantee letters of the selected candidates.
- Ensure all proper documentation of the newly hired staff as per standard checklist of HNTPO relevant to the position.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place and Providing advice and assistance with writing job descriptions.
- Manage orientation program for new employees to the business and to the organization culture.
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report and ensure all staffing related communication and share with line management.
- Ensure proper clearance and exit interviews with relieving staff.
- Ensure that the monthly attendance summary reports are received from all HFs prior to payroll preparation to ensure accuracy.
- Manage and ensure workflow that all payrolls are prepared and are processed accurately and timely.
- Receive and document any necessary approvals prior to processing any non-standard payments.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll management.
- Manage and ensure that all staff/employees received their monthly pays within due time through relevant source of payment (Bank transfer, Cheques, MSP or cash payment directly).
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports.
- Track and Manage contract extension amendments and prepare employment contracts accordingly.
- Manage and prepare all newly hired staff contracts based on the approved relevant documents.
- Effectively communicate employee contract related issues with relevant departments.
- Draft and revise a variety of contracts with employees as required.
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Ensure proper filing system is available and maintained.
- Make sure the soft and hard copies of the departmental documents are kept in an organized manner.
- Make sure that regular back up is obtained and IT Assistant is encouraged to store the back up on reliable hard disks.
- To conduct exit and grievance interviews, deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way. To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the management.
- To promote a conducive working environment through employee relations, activities and communication. Responds to inquiries regarding policies & procedures.
- Preparation of correspondence, memos, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, Business Administration, public administration. (or related filed)
- Five years’ professional relevant experience inclusive of managing a workforce of approximately 100-200 personal and experience in the use of office software packages and human resource management system.
- Good command of Pashto, Dari and English.
- Good management, reporting and communication skills in Computer, especially with MS office Package
- Former working experience in PHC and SHC projects financial management at least for 3 years.
- Flexible in working hrs
- He/ she must be honest, trust worthy, active and well mannered (polite and cooperative with all colleagues).
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter to [email protected].
The closing date for this vacancy is 15 – September – 2022
Please ensure to mention the position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.
Country office Address
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03