- Post Date:September 6, 2022
- Views 80
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Female
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number HR-HPL-20222307Location Kabul
HPL is a non-governmental, non-partisan, non-political organization established to assist the development, rehabilitation, and reconstruction of Afghanistan. HPL is controlled and run by professional, well-educated, experienced dynamic, and energetic people committed to serving its nation.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
Description & Requirments:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent (Master Proffered).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number (HR Officer HR-HPL-20222307) in the subject line of your e-mail. HPL regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to a job or on the status of individual applications due to the high number of applicants.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED