- Post Date:August 30, 2022
- Views 65
- Career Level OfficerExperience FreshGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 9000 Af
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 517 - 22Location Herat
About IRC (International Rescue Committee)
The IRC will put in place high-impact, cost-effective solutions that help people affected by crisis. We’ll also use our learning and experience to shape humanitarian policy and practice in ways that improve the lives of more people worldwide.
- She/he should learn and practice for arranging orientation to newly hired employees.
- She/he should learn and practice for the office notice boards, positing of information, clearing old information, proper arrangement.
- She/he should learn and practice, receiving and sorting applications. Ensure all applications are organized and cleanly maintained until the closing date of the relevant announcement.
- Keeping track of the staff timesheets for IRC Herat a clean and systematic way, in which filing transparency should exist.
- Tracking the national staff leave records and notifying Herat based staff of the status of their accrued used and unused annual leave and sick leave days.
- Assisting in maintaining personnel files. Ensure all relevant documents are filed for Herat office.
- Assisting in maintaining files for all terminated staff.
- She/he should learn and practice for keeping update all personnel files.
- She/he should learn and practice all kinds of reports and email writing.
- She/he should learn and practice all the salary payments of Casual, interns, contractors and volunteers.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Excellent English and Dari languages (writing, reading, understanding)
- Must have computer skills and Office programming.
- Graduated from 16th grade or higher.
For IRC- Afghanistan Internal Candidates:
(“ The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization. if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position”)
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office, Qala-e-Fathullah, Street # 3, District 10, Old UNOCHA Office, Beside Fatemia Mosque.