- Post Date:November 10, 2022
- Views 11
- Career Level OfficerExperience FreshGender Female
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 100$ Per month
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 549-22Location Badghis
About IRC (International Rescue Committee):
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 10 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 1000 staff.
- Assist HR department in all HR related tasks including recruitment and exit process
- Arrange orientation for newly hired employees.
- Arrange office notice boards, positing of information, distribution, and announcement.
- Keep track of staff timesheets in close coordination with HR Assistant for IRC Country Program to ensure filing transparency for future audit.
- Assist in maintaining / sorting personnel files as per check list, and ensure relevant documents are filed.
- Assist in maintaining / sorting files for all terminated staff to ensure files for all terminated staff from all sites are kept in cabin.
- Update HRIS database and other HR related tracking sheets.
- Check, update and arrange all HR documents in archive and make sure termination documents properly filed.
Preform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- University current student or fresh graduate
- Excellent English and Dari/Pashto communication skills
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to learn quickly and work in multi-culture environment.
(“ The IRC encourages employees to remain in a position for at least one year and be in good standing before applying for another position within the organization. if an employee is interested in a vacant position within the organization, he/she must inform his/her supervisor in advance before applying for a new position”)
(However, 1 year is a must to complete but to encourage IRCA employees somehow we are flexible who work in the current IRC position for at least 6 months or above and are given chance to compete for an opportunity in the organization)
Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
All qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions:
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and removed from the entire process.