HR Generalist Consultant: Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Post Date:June 19, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 32
- Experience FreshGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities ManyVacancy Number 1323806
- Location Issy Les Moulineaux, Hauts-de-Seine, France
Contract: apprenticeship (contrat d’apprentissage)
Duration: 12 months
Starting Date: September 2022
Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux campus
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
As a member of the HR consulting team, the apprentice will bring support on a variety of subjects. He/She will also have to work have to work on his/her own on a number of tasks given.
– Follow up and update of the CRM’s KPI and the social KPI
– Monitoring of the host manager’s attribution to the employees that have a foreign manager
– Support to the new hires’ onboarding
– Improvement of the HR processes
– Planning HR events (career, well being at work)
– Participation and monitoring of the implementation of the quality plan of the Prague Service Center
- Currently pursuing or have completed a degree in Human Resources, or related field
- Formal training in project and process management, a sense of Operational intelligence business strategy and/or operations
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners and customers
- Writing and analytical skills, interpersonal skills
- Strong capacity to adapt in an agile and complex ecosystem
- You are autonomous
- You are comfortable speaking and writting in English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Related Jobs (16)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students on June 23, 2022 Fellowship
Senior Manager, Public Policy & Philanthropy (ANZ) on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job
Senior Manager of Content Acquisition – Samsung TV Plus on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job