- Post Date:August 31, 2022
- Views 68
- Career Level ManagerExperience 8 Years +Gender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
HR Director who will be a key strategic partner to the CEO-Afghanistan, an executive who champions organizational change and leads the Afghanistan HR team.
HR Director will be responsible for designing and executing human resource strategy to support the overall business plan and strategic direction of MOBY, specifically in the areas of organizational and performance management, learning and development, succession planning, talent management and compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategic HR Support
• Function as a business advisor to the CEO and leadership team making recommendations regarding organizational changes and operational excellence.
• Develop HR strategies by identifying and researching business objectives while ensuring that the new strategy supports achievement of business goals, growth and sustainability.
• Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to identify and develop the right organizational culture to deliver the business and strategic plans.
• Partner with CEO to develop a medium to long term organizational HR strategy that will form the basis for the day to day HR operations.
• Drive the implementation HR services and develop policies and best practices related to performance management, compensation, benefits, talent management and learning & development
• Review HR operational practices and provide recommendations to ensure that HR practices are accessible, responsive, accurate, and easy to use
• Coach and mentor HR team on global best practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce
• Establish HR KPIs and annual HR strategy
Learning and Development
• Develop and implement learning and development initiatives to address current capabilities and future learning needs, including on-the-job operational training, management and employee development
• Lead the learning and development strategy for leadership, sales, marketing and other client facing teams to ensure that employees are provided with well-designed programs and communication tools
• Lead the design, management and implementation of a Performance Management System
• Collaborate and communicate with the CEO and leadership teams to ensure that department goals align with the organizational framework and overall business objectives
• Plan, develop, implement and administer programs and guidelines to help align teams with the strategic goals of the company
• Initiate talent management discussions with line managers to identify high potential talent and to design fast track development plans for future succession planning
Compensation and Benefits
• Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures that align with company goals
• Design a total rewards framework to attract, retain and motivate employees
• Implement compensation structure and monitor the effectiveness and competitiveness against external benchmark
• Ensure the provision of a cost-effective and result oriented employee benefits plan
• Formulate HR policies that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation and that comply with policies, procedures, programs and compliance to labor laws
• Develop employee engagement initiatives with a focus on building a culture of accountability and collaboration
• Develop strong working relationships with other senior executives and line managers providing advice, guidance and coaching as needed
• Lead employee communications that supports overall employee engagement through internal communication programs including Intranet, town halls etc
• MBA or MA/MS in Human Resources Management or related field
• HR certified (CIPD, SHRM or similar)
• Minimum of ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of HR experience
• Minimum five (5) years of executive HR leadership experience in a multinational company
• Proven experience in developing and executing HR strategies
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor both individuals and teams
• Excellent understanding of HR best practices with emphasis organizational and performance management, learning and development, succession planning, talent management and compensation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and results driven
• Knowledge of Afghanistan labor law
• Experience in Afghanistan is essential
• Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dari/Pashto will be considered an advantage
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.