HR ADMIN OFFICER - POOL
- Post Date:November 6, 2022
- Views 33
- Career Level ManagerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MSF-643Location Kabul
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Execute administrative tasks according to Administration Manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep strict control over administrative and HR procedures implemented in the mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Execute administrative and legal-related tasks under the supervision of the Administration Manager
– Update personal files in order to ensure accuracy and compliance
– Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labor and fiscal law compliance
– Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management
– Update Social security employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties
– Update Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties
– Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll
– Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
– Support the line manager in translating documents into the local language
– Assist the line manager in meetings upon request
– Give regular feedback to the line manager and report directly any issue or incident
– In order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality, organize and coordinate the activities of the team supervised (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), communicate with the HR Admin department all relevant information in due time, evaluate performance, define and ensure the needs for training
– Perform hands-on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
– Participate in monthly reports according to guidelines.
– High school diploma (12th class) essential
– University degree in Administration or Communication is desirable
– Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
– Other experience in similar positions desirable
– MSF experience is desirable
– Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
– English: oral and written essential
– FULL TIME / SCHEDULE: 176 HOURS PER MONTH – DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE POSITION THE CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING AND CAPABLE TO SOMETIMES WORK OUTSIDE REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
– SALARY WILL BE PAID ACCORDING TO THE MSF SALARY GRID
The interested candidates should submit their applications before Thurs 17 November at 1:00 PM with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and supporting documents (certificates, diplomas, etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontiers, Administration department via:
– E-mails: [email protected]
– In a sealed envelope at Médecins Sans Frontiers / Administration Department / Coordination Office / Qala-e-Fatullah, 3rd street, Kabul, Afghanistan
The reference “HR Admin Officer – Pool” must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.